Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Proud American

The last project that I did was my Union Jack Dresser. I think it turned out great but my husband was giving me a guilt trip because I didn't do an American flag. He's (as am I) a very proud American. When he was little his entire bedroom wall was painted as the American flag. Anything USA is top notch in his book so I decided to do this little side table with an American Flag flare to it.  I didn't do 50 stars...that would have made me crazy so I just did three. They fit perfectly and 3 is also my favorite number so that's a win win!! I still need to put the finishing touches on it but was excited to share so here she is.                                       ~ BEFORE~

~AFTER~


~U.S.A.~

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

OmiGOSH, this is just FABULOUS!! What shade of blue is that? So beautiful!

Deborah (happily visiting from
http://upcyclingmylife.blogspot.com)