Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Break

I'm taking a little break, very little since it's just a week long.  I'm in Utah visiting the grandparents and cousins and taking in the BEAUTIFUL cool weather.  BUT the great news in my parents have a TON of stuff that I'm picking through.  My dad's concerned that I'm going to end up getting Haunta virus since I'm digging through things that haven't been touched in at least 30 years. Cross your fingers for me! The treasure hunt started as soon as I got here. It took 10 hours with 3 small children, can you say 'CRAZY LADY' cause that's what I was when I got here. Having said that I have found treasures!!  The trick now is just sweet talking my mom into letting me have them. ;)  Can't wait to get them home and get to work. I'm sure the suspense is just killing you. :)

No comments: