Friday, July 15, 2011

Coffee Table Copy Cat

I have a stencil that I just love! Since I'm not rollin' in the dough, I find stencils to be kind of pricey. That's why I'm going to get my money's worth with this one. Which in turn means you'll be seeing several more projects with it. Yay...right?! Here is a coffee table copy cat of the first one I did. (Since I only have like 5 posts on this blog I'm not even going to set up a link....you can just hit the HOME button on the top left if you want to check out the first one :) The only thing different is the shape of the table. Hope you like it! (And please let me know if you do, I have 5th child syndrome and I THRIVE on praise! ;)
The Before





Don't mind the messy room that I'm still trying to convert into my craft room. :/




Half way done..sort of.

TA DA!!


I ~Love~ these legs!
The curvy underbelly!Makes. Me. Smile.~ Please let me know what you think. Love only please.~

6 comments:

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

I love that! I am on the lookout for a coffee table to redo, it's like the holy grail of furniture for me!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you come back soon... and saving $12 on your grocery trip is no small feat! Nice going!

Just Jaime said...

Pretty! Love how dramatic the white and black is!

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

This table is absolutely amazingggggg! Wow I love that stencil....great work! New follower:)

Lina
fancy frugal life

Iesha Williams said...

Hi McKelle. Thanks for visiting my blog the other day! Supper sweet of you to leave a comment. This table is amazing. I really love the contrast. BTW I ordered my fabric through Amazon but it is sold by fabric.com

Mandie Morris @Altar'd said...

I LOVE this!! You did a great job! WOW!

Kahli said...

This table is absolutely great. I love the white and black contrast and the design on the table top!