Thursday, October 6, 2011

Treasures!

I've always wanted an American Family Scale but never came across one that was 'the one'.  But I found this little beauty on ebay....that might be a new addiction of my...ssshhhh....don't tell the hubs!  I also like the apothocary jar.  The brown is so nostalgic....reminds me of my grandma.

I was lucky enough to be at my local thrift store when these pretty ladies were brought out.  I'm sure my eyes popped out of my head when I saw the worker walking out of the back with them!




Last but definitely not least, I found this at the flea market I did last Saturday.  A lady by me was having a yard sale and she came over to see if I wanted them. Um, yeah!  I told her "sold" but then had to back track.  I knew if my husband showed up to pick me and my stuff up and I hadn't sold anything but actually bought something he was gonna kill me.  So I told her I would take them at the end of the day if I sold something and she still had them.  I did, and she did!


Pretty!





I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!


And they fold up!

1 comment:

Bonnie Inc. said...

Very nice! Great finds!